Dear LJ,
I do NOT want my shit on Twitter.
I do NOT want my shit on fucking Facebook, either.
I do NOT want to mix up my social networks.
I do NOT WANT people linking their comments from my posts.
I do NOT WANT the posts that I have made in communities POSTED TO FUCKING FB OR TWITTER.
Therefore, dear, darling LJ. FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH A CHAINSAW.
Yours truly,
The user you pissed off to high heaven with this fuckery.
Also,
Dear flist, or non-flisters who bother reading this stuff,
I DO NOT WANT MY POSTS, OR COMMENTS ON MY PUBLIC POSTS LINKED TO FB OR TWITTER.
I want to keep my posts in LJ and not anywhere ELSE on the web.
Also, if you blatantly choose to ignore that and post my stuff anyway, you'll be banned faster than you can say 'I suck cock better than Niall Verlac'.
That is all.
I do NOT want my shit on Twitter.
I do NOT want my shit on fucking Facebook, either.
I do NOT want to mix up my social networks.
I do NOT WANT people linking their comments from my posts.
I do NOT WANT the posts that I have made in communities POSTED TO FUCKING FB OR TWITTER.
Therefore, dear, darling LJ. FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH A CHAINSAW.
Yours truly,
The user you pissed off to high heaven with this fuckery.
Also,
Dear flist, or non-flisters who bother reading this stuff,
I DO NOT WANT MY POSTS, OR COMMENTS ON MY PUBLIC POSTS LINKED TO FB OR TWITTER.
I want to keep my posts in LJ and not anywhere ELSE on the web.
Also, if you blatantly choose to ignore that and post my stuff anyway, you'll be banned faster than you can say 'I suck cock better than Niall Verlac'.
That is all.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 07:33 pm (UTC)fuckeryoption or whatever and I got only one question...IS THERE A WAY TO PERMANENTLY DISABLE THAT SHIT?!
Because, if I undestood correctly, other people on our f-list can repost our stuff on Facebook and Twitter???? Like by posting comments' links that redirect to our entries and stuff???
Seriously Livejournal, what a fucking stupid idea.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 07:42 pm (UTC)And no, there's no option to prevent anyone from reposting. LJ really blew it with this one >.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 07:48 pm (UTC)*seriously pissed*
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 07:55 pm (UTC)It would be a DISASTER if my porn got splattered all over the web.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 08:00 pm (UTC)Shit. They're totally gonna freak out.
lol.
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 09:09 pm (UTC)I left the slash bit out. Homophobia, and all that. They had issues with me when I told them I was bi O.O
no subject
Date: 2010-09-01 09:24 pm (UTC)Yeah, I know a couple of ppl like that too; my boyfriend and his friends. Most homophobic guys I've ever met - when it comes to gay men, because two women (or more) together? They're totally okay with that! lol. I just really hate it when they make comments about gay men because I have so many gay friends that I won't ever be able to introduce to them because of that :(
Wow, sorry, I didn't mean to talk about myself and my personal life/entourage so much.
But yeah, we're seriously in need of more open-minded people. And your friends are stupid :P