ari_ira: (books and leaves)
[personal profile] ari_ira
The first TEN people to comment in this post get to request that I write a drabble based on a prompt of their choosing. In return, they have to post this in their journal, regardless of their ability level. (If you absolutely can't write, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to offer drawings or icons or something instead.) (Make sure you read that very, very clearly, because I read it AFTER I commented *facepalm*)

My fandoms: The Mortal Instruments, Alex Rider, Harry Potter, Transformers, Merlin, Havemercy, The Demon's Lexicon

Preferred ships: anything that goes slash, but feel free to request het as well. Just keep in mind that it would be,,, painful for me to write.

Date: 2010-01-22 08:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katelinmr.livejournal.com
ME!

In return, they have to post this in their journal, regardless of their ability level.

oh... *coughs* nevermind

*runs*
Edited Date: 2010-01-22 08:07 pm (UTC)

Date: 2010-01-22 08:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*snort* I did the same damn thing... Only I couldn't edit and got stuck with it. Ah well.. *grins* So far, no one's commented so I'm in the clear.

Date: 2010-01-23 10:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katelinmr.livejournal.com
Maybe I should pimp this post a bit *evil grin*

Date: 2010-01-22 09:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparkling-gold.livejournal.com
Fandom: The Mortal Instruments
Pairing: Clary/Isabelle
Prompt: Sensuality

Date: 2010-01-22 10:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*to be added*

You want the slash sort of pairing, or the platonic sort?

Date: 2010-01-22 11:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparkling-gold.livejournal.com
Slash, always slash! ;)

Date: 2010-02-11 10:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
Heaps late, I know, and made of epic, epic fail, but I wanted to get this out of the way ;) *hugs*



"No," Clary cut in, firmly, eying the high heels like they were poisonous snakes ready to strike.

Isabelle looked at her with a mixture of petulance and annoyance. "You'll be sexy," she hedged.

"No," said Clary again, crossing her arms over her chest.

Isabelle's shoulders slumped with a small sigh and she took a seat on the bed. "I'm trying to help you."

Clary shook her head. "No, Isabelle," she repeated a third time. "You're trying to turn me into you. I don't want to be sexy, or sensual, or some high-struck model."

"So you'd rather stay a wallflower midget?" Isabelle asked, dubiously.

Clary gave a her a little smile, and kissed her before Isabelle could say much else.

"No," Clary whispered against Isabelle's lips, parting for a moment. "I'd just rather be your wallflower."

Profile

ari_ira: (Default)
ari_ira

September 2010

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Disclaimer and notes

Please do not alter anything found on this journal in any way. Do not claim any of the material found here as your own. All artwork is for personal desktop use only. No reposting allowed without my permission.

Everything you need to know about this LJ in regards to fanfiction and graphics is that no money is being made, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. All non-original characters and locations are used in a non-commercial, transformative manner and fall squarely within the Fair Use exception to the exclusive rights of the copyright owner.

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 07:59 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios