Please do not alter anything found on this journal in any way. Do not claim any of the material found here as your own. All artwork is for personal desktop use only. No reposting allowed without my permission.
Everything you need to know about this LJ in regards to fanfiction and graphics is that no money is being made, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. All non-original characters and locations are used in a non-commercial, transformative manner and fall squarely within the Fair Use exception to the exclusive rights of the copyright owner.
no subject
Date: 2009-12-23 02:04 pm (UTC)*major attack of snuggle*
First time I saw this it was yesterday @ 9am and I had to bit my lips not to laugh out loud and wake up everybody in the house :D
Dude, you made him into a bat. Like an angel bat. you're crazy. but it's so hiliarious!!!!! xD
And Jace is just so Jacelicious ♥ love that position! Is it really Alex or did you manip?
I can't believe you're still thinking is yours though *sighs* didn't we talk about this? :P
Oh and I AM NOT OLD! :P nah. rofl.
thank you so much love, awesomest gift ever!!!! <3
no subject
Date: 2009-12-23 02:15 pm (UTC)And nope. That really IS Alex. Found a wicked little photoshoot here:
http://alexpettyfersource.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=87
And yes, you are old. What are you now? 21?
And yes, we talked about this, around the time it was my birthday and you conceded he looks better with a collar around his neck and tied to my bedpost. And if you dare deny it, I shalt bring forth the Tears and Wibbly Lip of Doom.