ari_ira: (Default)
[personal profile] ari_ira
Fifth attempt at posting on LJ. Note to LJ: you’re made of SO much fail.



Anyway… the day before yesterday I came home from the Christmas party we organized at Uni and checked my mail. And I squeed. A lot. A very lot, actually. *deep breath*



Thank you MICOLEROSE for being made of awesomesauce!! *huggles you silly*

(I’d actually planned on making that red and putting it in huge bold letters, but LJ’s screwing my brains out. Sorry!)




Thanks for the holiday coupon, sweetie! I really appreciate it! I’m afraid I’m going to decline it, though. You’ll have to look for someone else to give it to, because much as I love you for it and much as I want to accept it… I’m still flat broke. LOL! *huggles* Thanks you heaps nonetheless, sweetheart!



Note to KATELINMR: dudette, I’m experiencing some technical difficulties, but I WILL get your pressie done by Christmas [even if it kills me].



I get the feeling that I’m forgetting something in this post (aside from the art that is to come, that is). If I said I’d do anything for anyone, and forgot about it, feel free to bash my head in, kay?



Now… There’s some art for the Alex Rider fandom, and for the TMI one. And for The Demon’s Lexicon. I haven’t been very lucrative lately, so there’s a slight chance that some of you may have already seen these walls. I just decided to get them out in the open. Me needs feedbackz.



Teasers:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket






Dance Up:

Photobucket



Fitting:

Photobucket



Fallen Little Angel

Photobucket



Simple Little Name Piece:

Photobucket




Race:

Photobucket



Assassin’s Creed:

Photobucket




There are, of course RULES I expect you to obey here:





1. DO NOT repost these anywhere else. That means no other LJ’s, no FANPOP, no DEVIANTART, no BLOGS, no ANY OTHER SITES. Comprendre?

2. DO NOT alter these wallpapers and then claim them as your own. Don’t steal. It’s stupid, and it also sort of makes me wanna cry.

3. If you want to archive any of these, please ask me and wait for my reply.

4. Personal desktop use ONLY. I can’t stress that enough.



Break any of these and I WILL blow a gasket, and you WILL regret it.



*nods* That’s about it, I think.

Date: 2009-12-20 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] loony-lucifer.livejournal.com
Oh wow, these are gorgeous! Am taking the AR ones. They'll make my desktop happy.

Date: 2009-12-20 11:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*happy dance* Thanks, hun! *huggles*

Date: 2009-12-20 11:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] capeofstorm.livejournal.com
The 'Race' one is making me very happy right now. Definitely saving!

Date: 2009-12-20 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*beams* Glad you like it, hun!

Date: 2010-03-25 01:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] capeofstorm.livejournal.com
*cough* So, you know how I took your wallpaper, right? I've been using it for the past few months and was wondering if uh, you could make a header out of the Race one? Or if I could do it, if you're busy/not willing/whatever. It's just so, so gorgeous.

Date: 2010-03-25 01:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
Sure thing, hun!

What size do you want it?

Date: 2010-03-25 02:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] capeofstorm.livejournal.com
Oh, thank you so much! Either 300x800 or 300x600? :)

Date: 2010-03-25 02:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] capeofstorm.livejournal.com
Thank you! Of course I will :)

Date: 2009-12-21 12:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlofavalon.livejournal.com
Woot! I don't follow either of these fandom, but I do love the Fallen Little Angel wall... what do you mean by "archive"?

Date: 2009-12-21 12:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
Thanks, love!

By archive I mean host it somewhere else, for fandom reasons. Like Provenance, or MundieSource. I have some wallpapers posted there as well by the site's respective owners. Does that make sense?

Date: 2009-12-21 12:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlofavalon.livejournal.com
It does. Thank you! I was just a little unsure if I could store them on my computer... I mean, they're wallpapers, the answer should be obvious, but that's not the first time the term gets me confused...

Date: 2009-12-21 12:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
LOL!! *grins* PC's okay. Photobucket, on the other hand, not so much ;)

*huggles*

Date: 2009-12-21 12:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] girlofavalon.livejournal.com
Okay, got it. *huggles back*

Date: 2009-12-21 12:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinnatart.livejournal.com
*hugs* that's okay. If you can't use it, I can find someone else who can =) I hope you have a good holiday though!

Date: 2009-12-21 12:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*squishes* I can't find words to express how much the gesture meant to me, sweetie! *hugs you silly* Thank you!

And have a great holiday yourself, kay? Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

Date: 2009-12-21 03:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forever-fivetwo.livejournal.com
this is pretty :D i like pretty! :D:D

*glittertastic post! :D

Date: 2009-12-21 12:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*grins and nods* I think Magnus would approve of it.

*huggles* Thanks, hun!

Date: 2009-12-22 02:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forever-fivetwo.livejournal.com
*eyes go huge

hahahaha yah totally ;D
i mean im a total JACE'S GIRL... but i have this little obsession on Malec :D

thus *glitter


*glitter

*shiny belts!

*squish

Date: 2009-12-21 06:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] andystar101.livejournal.com
I love your icon, I'm not really sure who it is but its hot. Anyway I wanted to let you know. I loved it and I wanted to take it, with credit to you of course).

Date: 2009-12-21 01:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*shurgs* So long as credit is given, I'm cool. *hugs*

Date: 2009-12-21 04:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shiruy.livejournal.com
Ohhhh, these are so pretty! *_______* *stares* I especially love the "Simple Little Name Piece" and the "Assassin's Creed" one, the former is just gorgeous and the latter made me laugh out loud and squee at the same time. <3

Date: 2009-12-21 08:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
YAY! Thanks, hun! *huggles*

Date: 2009-12-21 10:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hpstrangelove.livejournal.com
You did a great job - I love the Alex ones, but it's nice to see someone else appreciates Demon's Lexicon also. Can't wait for book 2 to come out!

Date: 2009-12-21 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*worships the ground you walk on* You've no idea how happy I am someone else has read that book. It was made of WIN.

Also, I'll have you know your icon is made of GUH!

Date: 2009-12-21 11:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hpstrangelove.livejournal.com
That's artwork done by [livejournal.com profile] loony_lucifer (points up to very first commenter). Check out her recent entries 'cause they are mouth-watering. She's got a comic going on too!

I read the Demon's Lexicon book, bought a copy for my neice, and also got the audiobook - my husband and son both have listned to the audiobook. I've listened to about half of it but got side-tracked by some HP and Alex fandom things. All of us are fans. It is going to be so hard to wait for that next book, especially given the little teasers and such Sarah's been posting.

Date: 2009-12-22 11:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kissas-fate.livejournal.com
Oh these are so gorgeous! I always love your graphics so much. :) Fallen Angel is my wallpaper for this Christmas season, that's for sure! :D

Date: 2009-12-22 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*does a little happy dance* Thanks, sweetie!

Date: 2009-12-23 11:38 am (UTC)
ext_5353: (Default)
From: [identity profile] annephoenix.livejournal.com
Loving "Race" as my new desktop -- just ousted a pony pic I took in the snow!

Date: 2009-12-23 11:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
Pony in the snow? Dude, I don't know if I should be flattered or accused of cruelty towards purdy animal pics. LOL.

*huggles* Thanks, hun!

Date: 2009-12-26 05:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ahmoniqued.livejournal.com
Wow, These are GORGEOUS!
I'm saving a few Alex/TMI wallpapers to my computer, they shall be wallpaper!
So wonderfully done, and oh, I love the quote you used for the last one with the movie Stormbreaker and such...
x.

Date: 2009-12-26 07:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
*huggles* Thanks for the sweet comment, hun! Really made me smile!

Date: 2010-01-13 08:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katelinmr.livejournal.com
Okay I am officially the worst friend ever.

you mentioned me in a post and Id idn't even comment? Hell I didn't even see the post..

*bangs head on desk*

okay.. so the pressie.. I either missed that one too, or it's not finished yet.. if so, don't worry about it darling, it's the thought that counts you know *squishes silly*

♥

Date: 2010-01-13 08:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katelinmr.livejournal.com
oh right, and the art is gorgeous! as always ;)

♥

Date: 2010-01-13 08:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
Err... this post was made before I sent you that Christmas card. I got mixed up with jail time and funerals and didn't have time to do much about the pressie. Plus... my PC was a bitch.

*hugs*

Date: 2010-01-13 08:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katelinmr.livejournal.com
Oooooh.. *G* okay.. good ^_^ was starting to worry I missed my own pressie :O

*gasp*

xD

♥

Date: 2010-01-18 08:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hollywood-r-bin.livejournal.com
Hey these are awesome but somehow i can only load the angel an the name piece ones and the other ones aren't coming up for me :(

Still great though, there's not enough Alex walls around i think.

Date: 2010-01-18 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shawn-anne.livejournal.com
:( Sorry to hear you can't access all the wallpapers, hun. I had a friend check them as well, and they work for her. Can't figure out what the problem might be... :(

*huggles* Thanks for the comment!

Date: 2010-01-19 06:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hollywood-r-bin.livejournal.com
That sucks :( I still can't see it.

Profile

ari_ira: (Default)
ari_ira

September 2010

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Disclaimer and notes

Please do not alter anything found on this journal in any way. Do not claim any of the material found here as your own. All artwork is for personal desktop use only. No reposting allowed without my permission.

Everything you need to know about this LJ in regards to fanfiction and graphics is that no money is being made, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. All non-original characters and locations are used in a non-commercial, transformative manner and fall squarely within the Fair Use exception to the exclusive rights of the copyright owner.

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 07:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios