First off, i'd like to thank everyone for the snowflakes decorating my profile and for the amazing birthday wishes and gifts! You guys ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!! *group hug*
In an act of trying to save myself from studying and getting bored out of my skull, I nicked something from
Please comment to tell me, If I came with a warning label, what would it say?
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 08:27 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 08:34 pm (UTC)*high five*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 09:00 pm (UTC)*point comments under mine* what the hell with the spam?!!!!
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 09:05 pm (UTC)No more spam. Dunno where the hell that came from. It left me completely baffled :/
*huggles*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 09:56 pm (UTC)Warning: Will destroy your innocence.. approach at own risk
*smirk*
♥
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:01 pm (UTC)And LOL! True, that one.
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:02 pm (UTC)*wacks you*
*huffs*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:07 pm (UTC)Nice to know I still come out on top.
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:08 pm (UTC)oh you are so evil!! *blushes*
Damn you..
*shakes head to get mental pictures out of her head*
*changes her mind*
*smirks*
*enjoys mental pictures*
*sticks out tongue*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:10 pm (UTC)As it is... *spreads legs and exposes neck*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:11 pm (UTC)You're doing this on purpose aren't you?!
*hangs head* nevermind.. I KNOW you're doing it on purpose..
*annoyed sigh* *gives in* *nibbles neck*
now come online you.. you're frustrating me! *blushes more*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:13 pm (UTC)And of course I'm doing this on purpose. Did you NOT write the warning yourself?
no subject
Date: 2009-12-10 10:15 pm (UTC)