Someone pointed out I haven't made my wishlist yet *glares* Gonna get this over and done with now because I know I won't be arsed anytime in the near future.
So, my wishlist goes something like this:
1. A copy of The Demon's Lexicon.
2. Copies of The Mortal Instruments (don't much care which book. I love them all equally)
3. Cover art for the latest books I'm writing: Hits, and the other one, Insanity.
4. Someone to tear Hits or Insanity apart. I need serious critics on them.
5. POSTCARDS! I love postcards! I ADORE postcards!
6. T-shirts! *makes grabby hands*
7. Holidays. I need a break. A long one. The longer, the better.
8. Art for me. Don't care which fandom. It can be Harry/Draco, Magnus/Alec, Alec/Jace, Alec/Sebastian (you get the gist: there must be Alec), Alex Rider, Nick... You name it.
9. Bookmarks. What's a reader without her bookmarks?
10. Some sanity? Is that too much to ask for?
For postcards, find me at
Piontcovschi Andrada-Cezarina
Strada Eugen Ionescu,
bl Q3, Sc C, ap 7
Piteşti, 110315
Argeş, Romania
Am I done now?
I am? P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
So, my wishlist goes something like this:
1. A copy of The Demon's Lexicon.
2. Copies of The Mortal Instruments (don't much care which book. I love them all equally)
3. Cover art for the latest books I'm writing: Hits, and the other one, Insanity.
4. Someone to tear Hits or Insanity apart. I need serious critics on them.
5. POSTCARDS! I love postcards! I ADORE postcards!
6. T-shirts! *makes grabby hands*
7. Holidays. I need a break. A long one. The longer, the better.
8. Art for me. Don't care which fandom. It can be Harry/Draco, Magnus/Alec, Alec/Jace, Alec/Sebastian (you get the gist: there must be Alec), Alex Rider, Nick... You name it.
9. Bookmarks. What's a reader without her bookmarks?
10. Some sanity? Is that too much to ask for?
For postcards, find me at
Piontcovschi Andrada-Cezarina
Strada Eugen Ionescu,
bl Q3, Sc C, ap 7
Piteşti, 110315
Argeş, Romania
Am I done now?
I am? P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
no subject
Date: 2009-12-03 05:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-12-03 07:19 pm (UTC)*hides under her bed*
no subject
Date: 2009-12-03 07:20 pm (UTC)^_^